Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Almost There

 Well all the last minute stuff done. Everything packed and we are at the airport. Up side no masks. This is a win win for us as I was not looking forward to 18 plus hours of wearing a mask. Of course we can’t get through TSA with ease.  For some reason my pre-check didn’t show up although I did put it in the reservation. Who knows??  Of course I didn’t have the card or a photo of the number.  So that means the regular line. Oh well, this was the flight I wore my tennis shoes.

Not sure if we will be doing another long trip   This one seemed just crazy to put together   21 hotels in 19 cities  and 7 countries  too bad I had to give up going to France  since 2 months is not enough time 

I think this trip was harder because we are actually leaving the house so that means the frig is empty, mail forwarded and car in the garage   Not to mention turning off as many appliances as possible and any water that might leak   Much easier with Brian still living here when we did a similar trip of only 9 weeks

Well next stop Chicago as the plane is due to board😃😃


No comments:

Post a Comment