Thursday, June 9, 2022

Don’t believe Apple Weather

 Everyday we look at the weather just to gage what to expect and what our wardrobe choices should be.  Woke up to clouds but no rain and as the morning progressed the sun came out.  Alas this should have been the day to take the cog railway but it is too expensive to do a second time so we explored around town and I got some great pictures of the mountain. It seems amazing that we are this close to the iconic Swiss landmark 

Spent the afternoon window shopping and enjoying the day. Tomorrow we will be on the train all day going on the scenic Glacier Express to St Moritz. 

I haven’t figured out why when we are leaving the area we wake up to blue skies. So before the train I walked to our favorite Matterhorn photo spot for a few more shots. The sky is blue without a cloud.  When I got my photos there was already a haze so not as clear as at 7am.  But pretty none the less.  So if you want to see any of the zillions of photos of the Matterhorn just ask I am sure they number in the 1000’s. 

No comments:

Post a Comment